Tuesday, July 14, 2009


So this week I'm organizing my scrap area, which was previously filled to the ceiling with everything from the kitchen, now 'the kitchen' is in my bedroom in a box(ie pots and pans and appliances I can't use until my cabinets/counter tops are done) So I have room to scrap!!! YEAH!! Also one of my favorite brands is updating their website tomorrow! I'm excited to see what they do... If you are in to scrapbooking/papercrafts you have to go to the website, they have GREAT ideas as well as wonderful products (some of the best stamps I've ever used, really durable) I have the link to their site below, check it out!
Also this week I have decided to update my other blog...lol it's been a while since that one has been updated at all so make sure you go look at it, I will be posting all my new scrapbooking and craft stuff on that blog too so stop in every couple days or so to see some new stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment